LUBING Fogging Systems use the principle of direct evaporative cooling for temperature reduction and humidification of the ambient air, providing a significant contribution to optimal growth conditions.
Advantages of the lubing fogging system
Optimal cooling performance and homogeneous distribution of moisture is provided by the 1015 psi (70 bar) water pressure and special high-pressure nozzles: To achieve rapid evaporation of the water mist and gain excellent cooling performance without wetting the foliage, droplets must be smaller than 20 microns. The LUBING high-pressure nozzles produce a droplet size of only 5 microns
- Stable climate through active cooling: Active control of temperature and humidity creates a stable climate where plants thrive, increasing production yields
Easy to install
Possibility to control greenhouse areas separately
Uncompromised quality and reliability
- Interactive unit processes temperature/humidity sensor data to control and monitor operation of pump unit
- User-friendly touchscreen interface
Nozzle line with nozzles
- Stainless steel tube 19’ 8” (6 m) with welded adapters and stainless steel nozzles
Stainless Steel pipe couplings available in two options
- Cutting Ring: compression nut and ferrule coupling installed with standard tools
- Press Fix: permanent press fit coupling installed with Lubing forming tool
The LUBING GreenTec Fogging-System was developed for effective humidifying and cooling of the greenhouse air. It works according to the principle of the direct evaporative cooling.
Through high pressure nozzles water is injected into the greenhouse air with a pressure of 70 bar as fog. The fog evaporates immediately and causes the cooling of the greenhouse air by extracting heat.
During heating periods the GreenTec Fogging-System is used for the rise of the humidity to optimum value. The Fogging-system contributes significantly to optimal growth conditions.